The Monkey Hub is a fantastic large open planned area, which accommodates 40 children aged between 5 – 16 years.
Our highly qualified team provide a wide range of fun activities on a daily basis. The Hub has a fully equipped music studio, chill out area and stage area which we use for Drama and dance.
The children enjoy creating their own newsletter and updates and share them each month with their friends and family. We have a strong relationship with the local schools and work closely with them to provide strong continuity of care.
- The hub is opened 51 weeks in the year.
- We run a busy, fun filled holiday programme when the schools are closed between 7.30 – 6.30 pm Monday – Friday.
- Children have access daily to outdoor fun and our Eco garden
- The hub promotes confidence and self esteem, through a variety of activities and extra curricular activities.
- The hub has CCTV and buzzer entry for additional security.
- Children lead their learning through our Children’s Council, Eco Group and also through daily feedback and input with planning.
- All children are provided with a balanced snack daily. The children have a choice of both hot and cold snacks throughout the week.
We pick up from local primary schools in the G5 area. Please feel free to contact the manager on 0141 429 1114 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an additional information.