The Monkey Puzzle Hub is a fantastic large open planned area, which accommodates 30 children aged between 5 – 16 years. Our highly qualified team provide a wide range of fun activities on a daily basis. The Hub has an amazing chill-out area, wellbeing room and Science Club with activities from Kide Science.
The children enjoy creating their own newsletter and updates and share them each month with their friends and family. We have a strong relationship with the local schools and work closely with them to provide strong continuity of care.
- The hub is open 51 weeks a year.
- We run a busy, fun-filled holiday programme when the schools are closed between 8.30 – 5.30 pm Monday – Friday.
- Children have access daily to outdoor fun and our Eco garden
- The hub promotes confidence and self-esteem, through a variety of activities and extracurricular activities.
- The hub has CCTV and buzzer entry for additional security.
- Children lead their learning through our Children’s Council, Eco Group and also through daily feedback and input with planning.
- All children are provided with a balanced snack daily. The children have a choice of both hot and cold snacks throughout the week.
We pick up from local primary schools in the G5 area. Please feel free to contact the manager on 0141 429 1114 or email: email@example.com for additional information.