Monkey Puzzle Glasgow are looking for a fantastic House Keeper to join our nursery team and help to support our goal of providing outstanding education and early years childcare for our children.
As part of Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries, you will be joining our caring, welcoming and supportive team. Our vision is to inspire change through excellence in childcare, creating a positive impact for generations to come.
For over 20 years, Monkey Puzzle has been providing children the highest quality of care with unlimited opportunities to grow, learn, develop and flourish in our safe and secure environments.
You will be required to work:
- preparing morning and afternoon snack and delivering to nursery rooms at specified times;
- delivering pre-cooked lunches to nursery rooms, and over lunch times will be required to clear up and wash dishes after lunch and snacks (we have an industrial dishwasher)
- assisting with laundry
- light cleaning duties, e.g. supporting rooms with any spillages, ensuring staff room and associated kitchen cleaned on a regular basis
You will be responsible for monitoring stock levels across nursery and restocking items in dispensers, i.e. blue roll; hand towels, toilet tissue,
You must be able to use your initiative and organise your time effectively. You should be able to work well in a team, and individually.
- Food Hygiene qualification
- First aid qualification – preferred, but not essential
- Experience of work in a kitchen/hospitality and light cleaning duties
Working hours: 25 hours per week for 22 weeks.
Wages: £10.90 per hour which will be paid monthly
Closing Date: 13 Nov 2023
To apply for this role, please complete the form below.
Once complete, this form can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.